Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Taking One Day At A Time

Been sick .. still trying to keep losing weight.. started a new medication that has really helped me drop some weight.. which is good .. I am really sorry I haven't been blogging.. but I have been busy.. with medical appointments ... and my youngest daughter had my first grandson.. so adorable.. glad I am just the NANA.. since I really don't have the strength to handle kids anymore.. I am definitely too old.. but when I do see him I try my best I am mostly a "rocking chair " grandma..

I promise I will try and do better at blogging.. it just seems like all I want to do these days when I am not going to my doctor appointments ..is sleep.. I know what your thinking.. how hard can blogging be.. but its not that it is hard .. blogging is easy to do .. but finding the time is harder than you might think..


I promise I will do better.. bye for now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments