Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Yesterday was the day.. My first grandson was born Jacob he weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and I think is 20 inches long.. haven't got to hold him as of yet.. been staying at home due to I am watching my granddaughter Jordy.. while mom is having her little brother..

yes I know I am probably a disappointment to everyone.. but it hasn't been easy.. doctors.. grandbaby .. medicine issues.. and now the year is fixing to roll over so there will be deductibles to meet on all my medical .. NOT FUN

but it is what it is.. I have to say this new insulin I have been on is killing my stomach.. I've lost weight but it has been more of just too sick to eat.. and the after eating issues are not pleasant either.. so basically it is a starvation diet on this new insulin..

I need to go get my refills from the pharmacy but today is awful.. Dec weather rainy.. sleet.. a little dusting of snow.. we are getting it all today.. not much snow more ice than anything I am going to try and post a pic of my new grandbaby.. he is a little bug right now.. just a snuggle bug

okay let me see if I can do this



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments