Friday, July 19, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

I am so sick of everything today .. I feel like after retiring I now spend my time handling more business on the phone about literally everything from medical... to banking issues ..

and to be honest its really quite sad how much people take advantage of senior citizens  .. after all in my opinion when you are still working .. people see seniors as still viable contributors to the overall status quo ( more experienced and knowledgeable ) and less like some kind of burden on the system.. 

but after you retire, go on disability or just are unemployed in general ..  people tend to see you as something less of a contributor ..  in fact they tend to NOT see you at all .. talking down to you as they though you really don't understand how things work .. and in some way having lost the ability to comprehend things as that of the working class majority..

and I will have to be honest being a second class citizen sucks..  much of what I am now feeling is truly disheartening.. after all I have literally paid my dues and I have only been retired from the work force for a little over a year.. (not by choice either) my health had markedly declined and so I chose to resign to take time to put myself first for a change.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments