Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

I know I haven't been on here .. but in truth a lot has been happening recently.. for one I haven't felt very good and I had a cardiac echo and some multiple doctor visits recently.. my medications have also been switched around..

Christopher came to see me which actually lifted my spirits.. I hadn't seen him for quite sometime.. so it was good having my son if only for a weekend.. and of course Jordy loved it.. she loves her Uncle Bubba..

Overall I have just been busy with doctors and family so I am hoping I will be able to write more now that most of that is over at least for the time being..

Here it is early early Tuesday morning now and I really need to go to sleep.. nothing changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments