Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Just saw the film

A Dog's Journey 2019 - is the sequel family comedy-drama film to the 2017 film "A Dog's Purpose".. based on the 2012 book by the same name by W. Bruce Cameron.. 

I have to first say this is a terrific sequel film.. finding myself crying more than once during the film..
In the film Bailey is told at the end of his life by Ethan (Dennis Quaid) that he should protect Ethan's grand-daughter C.J.  so now Bailey has found a new purpose.. to take care of C.J. to protect C.J. and keep her safe.. Amazing film .. and truly best described as some friendships transcend a lifetimes..   Definitely A Must See Film for the Whole Family  Movie Trailer


I have to say one more thing.. I can't even imagine losing my little dog Pepper after all he has been with me through so much ..  but I know that it will come someday.. and I know when that day comes it will surely break my heart and crush my soul..



and the review can be read on my TV and Movie review blog https://moviesandtvreviewsyoucantrust.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments