Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

I would really love to have an opportunity to do freelance writing  .. such as product and entertainment reviews including movies, TV and restaurant (as you probably already know).. and of course healthcare is what I have worked in for over 37 years.. and because I have freelanced in the past for online ezines as well as other online avenues such as Yahoo, AOL and Demand media..  healthcare articles on a variety of health conditions.. along with freelancing on various other medical educational articles geared to patient education  and technical writing...

Freelancing now at this time in my life .. would be beneficial in many ways since I am newly retired from corporate health care .. as I could utilize my experience and education.. in hopes of improving healthcare information made available to the public

I feel as I also would like to do some speaking engagements on Medical auditing and medical fraud detection..

Definitely something to check into ...After all freelancing might be good for me.. don't you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments