Monday, April 29, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

So here I sit again trying to play catch up on blogging .. I have to admit I haven't felt good the past few days.. truthfully it has been an extremely draining time for me... last week I have to admit I felt a little beaten down.. fatigue.. overwhelming depression.. hopelessness .. believing that maybe in some way God might just put me out of my misery.. I had some major chest pain.. but I decided it wasn't worth going to the ER unless it was something I couldn't handle.. and after taking medication.. laying down and weighing my options.. it finally eased up enough that I could rest .. I also have had some issues with taking my insulin and then after falling to sleep having trouble with waking back up ..not sleep paralysis but more like the inability to fully wake up.. Like I can feel myself waking up but I just cant make myself.. actually wake from my sleep.. Like I am stuck in stage 2 sleep..

Like in some way my mind and body has thrown in the towel.. Hoping this week will not be just another repeat of the same.. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments