Saturday, January 5, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is Saturday .. Was up too early this morning and now I am crashing for sure .. my medications and fatigue are starting to zap my energy for sure.. so I just got out of a brisk bath in order to hopefully allow me to stay motivated to move.. otherwise the day will vanish if you know what I mean.. Have you ever had the day slip away from you and in an instance you realize it is already late afternoon.. not to mention winter weather doesn't help... and technically it is still only January and as of yet winter hasn't even arrived here in Tennessee.

I am hoping to get more movie and TV reviews done today on my blog.. so please visit https://moviesandtvreviewsyoucantrust.blogspot.com 

Right now though I just sitting catching up on what shows I regularly watch.. Stay safe everyone this weekend and I will check back in later.. The End..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments