Thursday, January 17, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay so I guess I might be having a bad day.. I don't know if I'm depressed..  Maybe I am.. maybe I am just overwhelmed.. maybe I'm stressed, anxious, desperate.. I have no freaking idea..

I do know that I've struggled all day.. Most days I wake up, take my medicine.. deal with my aches and pains, watch TV, eat, sleep and than start all over again..  Today however has been a little different.. For one my insurance drug plan made me start a new insulin.. NOT FUN by the way..
I also have felt extremely alone (not that I haven't felt alone before, because I have) but today was for whatever reason especially hard.. not sure why.. just this overwhelming forgotten feeling..

and yet here I sit... queasy, hurting, tired and alone.. Stay Humble The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments