Monday, January 14, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

I haven't slept at all tonight .. my legs have been hurting.. I did turn off everything and lay down for a bit but I couldn't shut my eyes.. I should have taken some medication earlier to try and get some rest but now it would only make me sleep all day.. and I have enough problems with trying to get to sleep at night .. don't need to get my days and nights mixed up.. 

My dog is laying here looking at me, he is confused because it is so silent at this hour and I am awake clicking on this keyboard. I know he probably thinks what could she be doing at this hour.. if she would just lay down and shut her eyes.. whenever I am awake like this he looks like he is trying to say .. I love you but could you please turn off the light..

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments