Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

So today is Wednesday .. yesterday I went to the doctor and next week I have my first cardiologist appointment of the new year.. I have been trying to get all my medical insurance issues worked out since the change over from BC to Cigna.. The sad thing is it seems as though I may have a better insurance than I had last year when it comes to prescription costs and some other medical benefits but not all of my doctors maybe covered.. we will have to see what happens.. I know last year was the most costly medical year that I have ever had.. I know that for a fact..

I just will hope for the best going forward.. Tax season will be coming up in a blink of an eye and I am definitely not looking forward to that..

My left leg is giving me more and more trouble these days.. which makes it hard for me to move about .. just wish it would go away..  Sometimes I think I should pick up a little more in my home but I really just don't feel like it.. and I basically end up talking myself out of trying to do anything.. as long as I keep the basic cleaning done I guess that is all that matters.. as little as possible.. has become my new normal..

and the weather has sucked here lately.. cold, rainy, windy and spitting snow here and there..  the End
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments