Monday, December 31, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Dec 31st and I have to say I am kinda sad today .. for one I will be by myself.. However I think my grandbaby is coming over for a little while .. which will lift my spirits a bit.. but I still feel a little sad 

Most likely because this has been a unique year for me .. First I found out about the settlement and rec'd the money at the first of the year.. and than I found out about my blockage in April and had to undergo my heart cath which left me without a resolution.. so I am still living with a significant blockage.. and still struggling with all my symptoms .. Than I chose to resign my position due to my health conditions.. but I never would have resigned if it wasn't for my good fortune with the settlement.  Furthermore I am having to fight to get my disability.. which is terribly unfair because I have multiple medical conditions that cause me limited mobility, significant anxiety, depression, pain, and overwhelming fatigue.. however since I was able to resign I have been able to reduce the stress level I was at and am able to be more diligent on taking my medications and dealing with my chronic fatigue.  I am considering having another heart cath sometime this next year but I want to make sure it will result in an medical intervention and provide me with hopefully a good resolution. 

I definitely don't want to die this new year.. so I am trying to take one day at a time.. I still remember what someone said to me once upon a time .. you are in charge of your destiny .. you life is completely in your hands.. and only you can change it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments