Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Merry Christmas everyone.. well I am 58 and I have been up for hours.. didn't sleep too good last night but I will probably take a long nap after my medicine kick in..

watching the news and hoping that I can watch some good TV shows today or movies.. not much on TV these days.. or maybe I should say far too much to pick from and nothing stands out

Sure wish I had someone significant in my life at these times since it is sad not having someone to share the holidays with.. but I feel old now.. so I guess that rocking chair years are finally a reality for me.. HA HA

Anyway hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year .. Just remember to breathe and take each day as it comes .. Dreams really do come true, if you believe and although I still have some chronic health issues...I am thankful that at least for now I am still here.. God Bless Everyone .. Talk to you later.. MERRY XMAS.. Frohe Weihnachten und Ich Liebe Alle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments