Monday, December 24, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is Christmas Eve and to be honest this is a unique Christmas (Birthday) holiday for me.  I most definitely will be alone this year, as a matter of fact today I cooked a pizza for lunch and most likely I will just eat leftovers tomorrow.  Don't worry though I am fine with it.. This year however is the first year since the doctors found my LAD blockage and the first Christmas since I resigned my job.  I have no idea what 2019 holds for me but I am trying my best to just take each day at a time and focus on myself in the coming year.. Wish me luck and happy birthday after all tomorrow is Christmas and I turn 58 ( whoopee ) .. I pray that I continue to live to see 59 next year.  Right now I am just sitting watching TV and blogging.. I am still trying to get over being sick with the flu but happily I am doing better .. Tomorrow I expect Jordyn will come to see what Santa got her, which it won't be all that much really but she has everything so she doesn't really need that much .. at least that is what I am sure Santa would say.. after all he has so many kids to get for.. 

Every time she is here I tell her stories of memories I have of Santa and my times with my grandfather.. which would be her great great great grandfather .. I told her he knew Mickey Mouse and he introduced me to him when I was just a wee little girl like her.. I told her I remember some of the toys Santa left for me but I never got electronics.. because they didn't have them back then...

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments