Sunday, December 16, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Dec 16th 2018 and I am sickly and not in the regular way.. I have some version of common flu symptoms however I did get a flu shot this year.. past two days have been really rough but I think it is finally breaking up enough to allow me to finally feel like fixing myself a home cooked meal .. which is a good thing because I ate the last of the cereal yesterday..

I woke up so many times last night trying to breathe not to mention my throat has been so uncomfortable.. but at the present time I just feel like sleeping the day away.. I just have to wait to get some food in my stomach and than  maybe I can rest ..

I have the humidifier running and am just trying to watch a few of my shows.. and blog until lunch is cooked..

I will try to get back on here tonight..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments