Saturday, November 24, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

So here it is the holidays ..and yes I spent Thanksgiving alone which was fine considering I didn't have to worry about fixing a huge meal..   Brit did come by and bring Jordy who wanted to stay with Nana.. She came and got her on Friday ..and Today is Saturday and I am binge watching some movies .. of course..

I imagine I will soon also be writing on my TV and movie review blog.. seems like I don't really do much these days except take my medication and sleep, with an occasional Dr. appointment to break of course.  Here it is only noon and I am already starting to get sleepy and a headache on top of that.. yep just another typical day..

I have no idea why it is no wonder I feel depressed .. my life is depressing after all .. talk later.. I'm going to go fix me something for lunch.. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments