Sunday, October 21, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Well I know I have been horrible at keeping up my blog.. please forgive me truly it has not been my intention to fall behind.. I do try to write on one or two of my blogs and I do try to keep up with memoir writing but my intentions for the most part seem to fall apart due to chronic fatigue these days.. I also lose track of what I was doing from time to time as well.  

My concentration on completing tasks or multi-tasking is just non existent these days and I really can't say more other than I am sorry for that.. I keep thinking that someday maybe everything will just fall in place with me .. I have no idea how .. but I can still hope and pray that my life will get easier at some point .. possibly I will eventually somehow get my poor heart fixed and I will feel better.. I know plenty of people I know keep saying how they had heart surgery and they felt better than they ever did.. and all I can say is good for them.. I can only hope that may be me someday.. but for now.. all I can do is wait..

I can't even explain how disappointed I am that I sit here and as I write I have chest pain .. I took my meds so don't worry they will subside eventually.. anyway I just wanted to write and say I am still alive..

Next month I have like what seems a continuous stream of doctor appointments so I hope the weather doesn't start getting bad.. seems like the temps have really started to drop and it rains almost everyday..  I have never been a person that does well in cold weather or extremely hot.. and ..Definitely not a snow or ice type person.. I am however hoping it stays in the 60s for a long time.. not that I really go anywhere but it makes it easier to go to my doctors when it isn't so hot (or cold for that matter)..

Talk to you guys later.. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments