Saturday, October 6, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

I know I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog.. Don't judge me I have been caught up with my medical issues and I have come to accept what my doctors describe as anxiety and depression.. Trust me never thought I would ever utter those words outloud.. First thing I guess they are right I have been paralyzed with my medical conditions and the fight I have had in paying my bills, etc.. Struggling to decide what to do going forward is difficult to say the least..

So I would like to take this moment to talk about Brett Kavanaugh for one thing I have been glued to the hearings and now the confirmation.. and I have to say I was a victim to sexual violence and write about my life in my memoir however I have struggled with this issue of confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh in more than just what he did back in his high school years.. from what I witnessed during the hearing with Ms. Ford .. He was outright defensive and showed no dignity during his attack of the hearing senators.. it was shameful and is shameful at how the republicans can not see from his demeanor .. I will agree he drank obviously too much during his high school years and college.. and for all we know he still drinks too much when at home .. but moreover even if you believe he did not do what he is accused of and which I truly do believe that whether he did or not, he had the ability to do so with the testimony of the people that knew of his drinking .. but either way .. it is what he shows now as his demeanor that concerns me more than anything .. literally it was evident on his face and in his tone and words during the hearing that he has contempt for the process of investigation that is necessary to confirm him ..he talked of due process but than spoke words of anger and injustice.. when he himself knows that anyone with a drinking habit such as his could have very well done things not worthy of confirmation to the highest court.. yet this was a hearing to hear his voice as well as Ms Fords yet he vomited spite and showed at least to me that he can not hold his temper .. is this what we want in a supreme court justice .. you have to ask .. and if he can show this anger and contempt in a public forum than what is he like at home in private.. I watched his wife behind him and I prayed for her because I would bet a million dollars that in private when he gets truly angry and has too much to drink he is the type to be violent .. throw things, slams doors, vomit words if not cause her to walk on egg shells and struggle to keep her children away from viewing his anger, and lack of control..

I lived like that for years and I can honestly say I blame her for not coming out that yes he does partake in alcohol too much at times even now and his anger does get out of control.. He needs to be held to a much higher standard if he is to be confirmed and it is shameful that our country does not understand what they have done..  God forgive them for they know not what they do..

He does not have the temperament to be in our highest court.. and everyone knows it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments