Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay just wanna take time to say ..Hi everyone.. and I just delivery ..gotta remember not to do that from strange places.. because it was a big waste of money.. I ordered from la Siesta broad st Murfreesboro .. can you say greasy and cold.. very poor quality.. sad but threw most of it away
just had to sound off..

I really have been resting most of the day.. looking forward to the new show  A Million Little Things tonight on ABC.. should be a really good show from all the hype that it has had..

I know last night when the new season of   This Is Us  aired.. I felt like it was a good start to a new season.. looking forward to how the season plays out

However I can honestly say followup to Sons of Anarchy called Mayans M.C. on FX is a poor follow up to SOA.. very poor at least at this point, the whole cartel aspect is all that it has going for it.. I just loved Sons of Anarchy because it played up the biker drama that you would expect .. guns, drugs, sex and more sex not to mention drama galore.. Mayans is trying to be a break off series but other than a few cameo appearances and references to SOA .. it just has yet to keep my interest..  so stay tuned


I will be adding more soon to my   TV and Movie Reviews You can TRUST  

So stay tuned.. The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments