Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay .. I know I've not been on here.. but I haven't felt good and today is no different but since my chest pain woke me up this morning and I am sitting here waiting for my medicine to take effect I thought I would write on my blog..

Just wanna say it is discouraging to tell your doctor that your chest has been very prevalent with referred pain in the jaw and to know that if I went to the ER that they would freak and for what -- just to run a bunch of tests.. I just get so tired of everything.. gotta wait until I am for sure they will help me and finally do my heart surgery  .. I hate living alone, just depressed I guess..

Anyway don't worry I can feel the pain starting to ease..

I have started writing a few notes to my kids.. not many just wanted to leave them a few notes to tell them if anything does happen that I love them more than they will ever know.. and I hope that they will always remember that.. sounds depressing but it makes me feel better to say my thoughts on paper ..

Always has.. writing has always been a release for me .. I can only hope that my kids will somehow continue my love for writing and start blogging after I am gone.. perhaps a blog to still talk to me ..sharing their lives through words..

I think it would be unique and who knows maybe it will go viral..

I also need to do more reviews on my favorite TV and movies.. today..

I will try to write more later.. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments