Monday, August 27, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Well.. I guess you might have been wondering where I have been .. I haven't been anywhere ..just depressed I guess..

I even told my doctor..I feel as though this waiting thing for benefits has been weighing on me.. Even if I was to try and go back to work I can never be totally truthful..what am I supposed to do express to a new job that I have a blockage in my heart and may need to take off more than average if I am feeling bad . the list is endless of my medical complaints..  fatigue, brain fog, blood sugars fluctuations.. stomach pain.. chest pain... just too many complaints..

so yeah I am depressed, my doc who is a female said hang in there .. I deserve benefits and will eventually get them but it is a process and she knows how hard it must be.. I told her it is harder to know that I have to use money I didn't want to use and she told me it will be okay.. she will keep me in her prayers..

I also told her how awful short term (Prudential) has been to me .. what awful things were written in my medical report I received... She said she knows how they make it seem is awful .. but we (both her and me) know it is untrue.. She said we both know I have dealt with so much over the years and there is no correlation between one complaint and another..  terrible insurance people are only out to keep their money instead of paying out to deserving claimants..She told me to call State Insurance Examiner on them..

Anyway I'm depressed.. and I am just here .. haven't been online much but I am still here.. just wanted to say I need everyone's prayers.. and a good swift kick to get out of this slump.. I haven't even cleaned my apartment in a few days..

talk to you later.. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments