Sunday, April 5, 2020

Taking One Day At A Time

So my youngest daughter has now seemingly to have gotten past the worst of the virus.. She still of course has a difficult cough.. but I also was sad to see that she has also now started smoking again which will add to the length of her lung issues.. and yes I told her that.. but how does someone get their kids to listen once they are adults..

I am glad to see though that she put her foot down on her husband bringing his older daughter come over literally only a few days after her worst days with the virus.. I agreed with her this is part of the problem with the spread of the virus.. literally what he allows her to come and not only might that impact her health but equally his ex wife's household once she goes home...

We are in a lockdown status.. and I am continuing to be amazed that our President seems oblivious to the severity of this pandemic.. why are only a handful of states still not in lockdown status.. why does he tell in a press conference that the health professionals recommend everyone wear a mask if they go out to simply pic up groceries or medications.. yet he will not be wearing one.. and it is optional.. why is he talking to sports leagues assuring them that soon they will be allowed to have arenas filled.. why does he say the crap that he does in news conferences..

Why is he the leader of America.. all he does is show his stupidity daily .. I pray that all Americans are watching his stupidity and going to hold him accountable and vote him out.. he truly deserves to go down in history as the worst president in US history..

I would give anything to have my voice heard.. I have posted my views online and in emails to professionals.. in hopes that someone will hear my cries.. it is beyond me that this is the United States of America.. and yes we have the right to express our view points.. it makes me wonder why someone doesn't step up to the podium right after he speaks and look over at him and say .. what are you talking about ..  You as a leader should lead this country and never say that you will not be wearing a mask.. this is not the way to lead.. you also should not be pushing medications to americans.. you are not a healthcare professional and you do not get to do that.. just say it .. I know that surely they want to .. are they too scared to speak out against him.. and why .. don't they realize that if you hear something that is damaging and don't speak up to correct it.. you look stupid yourself.. for allowing his lack of common sense to go on..

God please help us.. is all I can say.. I don't have a vast array of schooling.. Im only a nurse who now has retired yet I have always felt that I have a good amount of common sense and clarity on many different subjects.. and I can see President Trump's downfalls almost the minute he opens his mouth.. who in the world doesn't see what I see..

enough said.. I am just ranting now.. and unfortunately nobody seems to be listening..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments