Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay so here I sit again.. and I know I should be sleeping.. but I just cant get my mind to relax or my body .. chest pain.. high blood pressure .. mind racing.. just can't relax.. and yes I know I have medication that would force me into a deep sleep but Jordy is here.. and I don't want to be in a coma like sleep with her here.. after all it really isn't that long before she will want breakfast.. 

I will be okay not like I haven't done this before..

Anyway I was looking around and I have to be honest I need to clean.. just never really feel like it  really wish she was just a little older so she could really help me around here.. but her days are filled with watching YouTube and barbie  Such a cutie.. maybe I will live long enough to see her grow up.. at least that is what I pray for.. just let me live to see her grow up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments