Sunday, June 2, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Definitely a typical weekend.. just laying around watching TV.. Jordyn went home on Friday with her mom.. and now my weekend has been filled with getting some much needed sleep.. just can't rest comfortably when she is here.. mainly cause I can't get my mind to shut down..feel like I have to try and stay focused.... since I would just die if anything happened to her or if something was to happen to me and she had to witness it.. definitely wouldn't want to scare her or have to depend on her to call 911 ..

So I have just been playing catch up on my TV shows.. and sleeping ..Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment to go to.. so I will try and get my bath later so it will be easier to get myself ready tomorrow morning.. not to mention have to stop and get gas before heading out to my primary care appointment..

another note.. watched a TV show about the teenager who was kidnapped and then set free in Connecticut and people were saying that when describing the ordeal she was a matter of fact but than a psychologist said .. some people do that because they have to displace themselves from the ordeal in order to get past the horrific event.. I totally agree with that because it is so true..

also when watching the guy who is playing Elton John in the movie Rocketman in a movie interview.. he describes Elton John grew up with a mother who said she had wished she never had kids.. it was sad.. feel much love for Elton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments