Thursday, September 5, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Well here I sit .. just been going to my doctor appointments and taking my medications .. Overall I feel the same as always.. but I think I am more depressed as ever considering I really have no contact with anyone..
Yes I know I need to get out of the house and make a friend..if not a couple of friends.... but how in the world would I do that with all my medical issues.. like anyone wants to be apart of my depressing life.. I feel like I would be a burden ..considering I can't walk much without getting exhausted .. and sometimes I have bathroom issues.. that make it necessary for me to just stay at home..
Lets face it I am not the person I want to be..  I feel as though I never will be like I was.. makes me extremely sad..considering I use to face everyday head on.. and be more active.. I just don't think I will ever be the person I once was.. again this makes me extremely sad..

Just Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments