Sunday, June 16, 2019

Taking One Day At A Time

Really happy to see my daughter and my two grandchildren from KY.. and my sister and her son came over  ..and although she really didn't bother me that much..   I think my daughters nerves were a little on edge.. but in all fairness the kids were running around and I think basically it was all just a little overwhelming ..  it was my first time seeing her new home, then there was the dog and the kids ..  Jordyn definitely was a little wired but loved playing with her cousins.. and then my mother showed up for a bit.. whew.. I, for one was totally exhausted..

I just felt like such a bother to my daughter's little family  .. wont be doing that anymore.. just too much action all the way around for me and for her.. I just want to stay at home with my dog in my   apartment and if people come see me than so be it..

Sometimes you just have to say you can't choose your family.. they are your family for whatever its worth.. and I love my daughter for just allowing me a chance to see and be apart of her lovely little family.. wish I could have stayed longer after all I miss being with her so much..

enough said ..  glad to be recovering today laying around and getting back to my regular routine and I definitely miss them already.. really wish I could see them more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments