Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay Okay.. So I have no real excuse for not blogging .. other than I've just been extremely busy lately .. and I know it doesn't take that long to write a simple posting so that everyone can continue to keep up with my life.. but it really has been busy around here lately..

Updates:

Well for one.. I'm still cleaning out things.. and now I'm on my second load of VCR tapes being thrown out, some are actually over 25 yrs old.. Whew didn't really realize I had that many!!!

Not to mention I have been busy at work .. Angie hasn't been able to work a lot lately so that means its just me there.. day in and day out.. 9 hours without any breaks in which to go grab lunch somewhere or pay a bill etc.. luckily a couple places deliver.. and most of my bills get paid online.. but gotta admit it does really bite sometime considering it would be nice if I could lock up long enough to take a real break..

and as far as my diet goes..  I'm still fluctuating between 19.5 and 20 lbs down but here lately its been more like 19 and 19.5 lbs down which is okay.. considering I actually have been too stressed lately and eating more than I really need to ..

I'm still a little dizzy every now and then but I think most of my dizziness issues have subsided.. however my stress level is huge .. however I try to stay focused on cleaning and downsizing my household items..

Basically I don't see anything changing anywhere soon but in time I think everything is going to be okay at least I pray it will be.. I just have to remind myself to breathe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments