Sunday, May 5, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well it is early morning on the second day of the actual dieting phase and I weighed just now as well as did my injection.. I have to admit I'm amazed I dropped 1.5 pounds since yesterday I figured I would drop cause you always wake up lighter than you go to bed but I didn't figure it would be over a pound.. I have to admit it is encouraging.

I know it sounds silly but I feel more motivated today than yesterday.. I don't even mind the lemon water as much today either .. I took my meds..BP meds and headache cause I woke up a little pumped I can feel it.. I can always feel when my blood pressure is up cause I can feel it coursing through my veins.. weird..  However you have to realize I am use to occasionally waking up with this feeling.. so at the present time I don't find it out of the ordinary.. I just took my BP med so give me about 30 mins and I should be feeling better..

I will post more later.. but for now I have to say I am definitely excited about the prospects..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments