Thursday, August 2, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Well I must have the start of some kind of summer flu type thing, presently I just seem to have a sore throat and nasal drainage, along with this mysterious rash thing that rears it's ugly head every now and then..  Lets just say I feel miserable and that is on top of all my regular ailments.. Don't worry, any flu like symptoms minor in comparison. 

So I thought I would catch you up a little more on my life.. I guess you could say I have aspirations to someday get all my articles together in pamphlet form. Would be nice to do some writing again after taking such a long break. After all I miss writing, it was always a good outlet for me.  I just have to get motivated enough. Some days are better than others, so on the good ones maybe I could sit down and try to organize them into a more user friendly format, some sort of reference in layman's terms. 

I also would like to finish my memoir someday, I was thinking about that the other day.  I think even though I am somewhat of a procrastinator, it needs to be finished and late at night I recount the stories in my head.. After all I think I am much more a storyteller than a polished writer, but I take that to be a compliment.  Furthermore I prefer my writing to be simple, I think it is good way to relate to your readers and more importantly it is after all a reflection of who I am as a person. 

I think that for the most part people who know me as I am today, would say I'm pretty quiet individual who lives a pretty sedimentary lifestyle. Unfortunately the term (shade of gray) depiction I once made still fits me to this day.  However I on the other hand see myself now as just more reserved, definitely wiser and as someone whose soul is more at peace than it has ever been.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments