Saturday, August 11, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is Jordy's Birthday Party and she spent the night with her Nana last night .. I'm not going of course to the party too much action for me, can't keep up if you know what I mean.. but at least she got her presents already from me .. she is growing so fast .. all my grandkids are.. and I desperately wish I could see them all like I get to see Jordy but its hard to get up there and I know my kids are all busy so I understand that Brooke can't always come here but it does hurt a little ...after all someday I won't be here and I would like to see them more.. wish things were different in so many ways
Sometimes I think I think I will just go but I can't plan so far in advance because I never know how I will feel or the weather

Anyway.. Jordy is still here at the moment waiting for her mommy to come and get her .. I have to run to Clicklist in a bit ..and pickup my order I had to wait until today to use a few coupons so I have to pickup those items today..

I just took a bath which made me feel better than I first woke up.. you know how you wake up and just can't get moving until a hot bath makes you feel more like moving your joints.. that was me today.. Dr office called yesterday they want me to go and pickup more Vitamin D today because I am deficient .. been taking it for so long .. hate taking more pills definitely.. my A1c was only 8.0 which is GREAT news.. Right?

talk to you later  The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments