Thursday, December 12, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is 12-12-13 and I know its been a long time since I've posted anything.. but it wont be long until maybe I will have more time..

However it has been a rough time for me and time for blogging has not been the easiest to come by.. what with doing all that I seem like I've had to do .. and of course now the bad weather is starting to squelch everything.. it seems like its almost to cold to get too much done outside.. oh well..

anyway.. I am still focused on my weight  .. even though with all this bad weather I ended up gaining 2 lbs.. but I'm trying to focus on the fact that I'm still 18 to 20 lbs down.. from where I started.. I still intend on doing the program again.. but haven't attempted that yet.. since I have been too busy with other things..

LIKE ICE.. haha.. they say that we are going to get more Sunday .. gosh I hope not.. I'M NOT A FAN..

anyone can sign into Pinterest and look me up my nick is KYSCHATZ on there and if I've been doing anything with my free time its pinning.. takes my mind off the stress in my life..

gotta run.. take care everyone and don't give up on me or my crazy life.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments