Sunday, July 28, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well it's Sunday night and tomorrow is a workday.. today I woke up with 20 lbs down still.. YIPPEE.. and I finished up my massive cleaning project .. wow.. I feel like it's been a combination of spring cleaning and downsizing.. but I'm actually pleasantly pleased with the outcome so far.. I have to wait though for trash day now because I've filled the trash bin to the rim .. so I really cant throw out anymore until Thursday..

I ate more today but I just weighed and I'm still doing fine.. so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I maybe as much as 21 lbs down tomorrow morning which would be outstanding..

Tomorrow is a work day for me but I have no patients so I'm feeling pretty good about that as well.. : )

Furthermore even though I'm facing big changes in the near future.. I'm actually feeling pretty good about all of it.. even though the next few months outcome for me is uncertain.. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I will be fine.. I just have to remember to breathe and keep my wits about me..

I had someone today that didn't even know me tell me not to settle for anything less than what I deserve, after all I am a beautiful person with a big heart.. Wow.. who would have figured someone out of the blue would take the time to notice that I needed to hear that.. (especially now)  write more later.. WML

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm just at the beginning of my own life changes, but it's a nice inspiration to read how you're doing!! Keep up the good work, i'll be joining you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Comments