Sunday, July 21, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is Sunday .. Drove to Madisonville yesterday.. long drive but had to be done..

I'm honestly feeling so bad.. between my head congestion, consistent coughing and breathing issues I feel horrible.. Still 18 to 18.5 lbs down.. don't really care about all that right now though.. I just feel like I'm going to cough up a lung and I will have to go back to work tomorrow.. YUK I think the best thing for me is to stay under the humidifier and try to just get as much rest as possible..

For those that know how Friday went for me .. NO in answer to your questions I'm not stupid and Yes  I can read.. but people do make mistakes someday you may understand that..
I am too tired of this whole thing and trying to look forward and not back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments