Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

So I'm stuck again at 18.5 lbs down but I'm fine.  I'm still trying to follow a low calorie diet.  My coughing on the other hand has subsided considerably which I'm grateful for .. but I've been cleaning things out upstairs which is like being in a dry heat sauna and then I've been sleeping next to a humidifier at night.  Both of which I think has actually helped break the mucus up in my lungs..  I guess I've been trying to stay as busy as possible in order not to dwell on things .. since my stress level has been high enough these days..  Overall though I'm fine.. I just take one day at a time.. and try to breathe ( even though breathing has been kind of difficult this past week; ha ha ) but as I previously stated I think I am getting better..

I'm sitting at work today .. and it's WED .. YIPPEE.. peace and quiet.. sometimes I actually like sitting here alone.  Tomorrow is Thursday and I only have 2 patients so that should a fairly easy day as well.

I will try and write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments