Friday, July 5, 2013

Have a great weekend

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Friday and of course I'm working .. Ha ha.. Anyway yesterday I went to my girlfriends for the 4th and it was great.. I don't know what I would have ever done in my life if I hadn't met her so long ago in Germany.. She has always been there for me.. Anyway I'm still 18.5 down but of course I'm not really eating, yesterday was the biggest calorie consumption day for me actually but I was still down in weight this morning.  I also did some cleaning yesterday and threw away several things from back two rooms.  I'm however wondering if I will ever be able to go through all my stuff and actually part with any items for a yard sale.. lol  gotta go.. write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments