Monday, July 1, 2013

Another day to breathe

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is MONDAY the 1st of July and I'm back to work.. So here I sit.. and I can't believe the weekend has brought so many changes for me.. I'm still remembering to breathe by the way all while trying to fight off some kind of cold symptoms I have likely gotten from fatigue.. anyway.. I'm okay.. at least for now..

I weighed in this morning at 18.5 lbs down which is probably due to fatigue and being up so late drinking fluids.. I really haven't eaten all that much .. just trying to drink plenty of fluids to ward off getting any sicker..

I go to the doctor's this afternoon.. so I will have to see what that holds for me.. good news I hope.. I need some.. write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments