Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is Tuesday June 18th.. and yesterday went fine .. I'm back to 15lbs down this morning but that was after I had already been up and taken my meds.. I got up a million times last night.. and this morning I have a really bad headache.. Well today should go pretty smooth with what few patients we have and I don't have that much to do in paperwork.. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I may be able to go home early.. Have you ever felt like you just didn't want to be somewhere? Well that is how I'm feeling today..gotta admit its pretty hard leaving home to go to work when everyone is still sleeping peacefully and you wish you were too..

Big thumbs up to all those men (and women) in this world that leave on a daily basis to support their families.. Trust me I know how it feels..Bummer!!!

Will write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments