Saturday, June 8, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is technically Day 35 of the VLCD but actually a little over a week since the last HCG dosage and since I increased my calories..  I already weighed this morning..  and I'm still at 15lbs which okay.. I am hoping for that 16lbs to show up again however it would be nice if it stayed there.. LOL

My neighbors are having a massive yard sale.. some pretty good items have already been sold.. darn it.. but I didn't need it anyway.. I would have liked the rocky horse .. looked like the one my little sister had all so long ago.. but someone has already bought it.. darn.. Jordy would have liked that..

Chandler will have plenty of real ones to ride.. LOL

Anyway.. He said they are moving to Gulf Shores and the moving van was coming the 17th.. Gotta say.. They always were nice to me .. but after that issue with Pepper.. they hurt my feelings by taking Kevin's side after all I have been here a long time and my Lil dog doesn't bother anyone..

Mickey another neighbor seems to be more understanding but he has a little dog and the neighbors that are moving don't .. they are cat people..

Anyway.. I don't know why I woke up so early unless it had to do with the yard sale traffic pulling in and out since the crack of dawn.. LOL

I love yard sales but it seemed they wanted to much for everything.. that suks.. too they have a lot of kewl stuff.. LOL..

My whole upstairs is full anyway.. looks like a vintage market up there.. LOL

My head hurts so I'm going to take my meds and lay back down for awhile.. see ya later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments