Sunday, June 30, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is Sunday.. although I tried my best to sleep in .. no luck.. However I am officially still 19 lbs down.. Tomorrow I have to go to the doctors for my official weigh in.. should be a good appointment because I'm doing fine..  eating anything is about the last thing I want to do these days..

I am remembering however to breathe and I've now figured that going through things at my house is going to be real time consuming task which could be a good thing.. keeps my mind busy.. but I have to admit I'm still feeling a little off kilter.. trying to bounce back is hard.. rolling with the punches.. is not as easy as its cracked up to be..

I'm trying to focus on so much .. articles, blog, work, home.. etc.. its almost hard to get any one thing done.. LOL.. but as I have said in the past and will continue to say .. its really all about picking yourself up and moving on.. right!! 

WML I will write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments