Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Just got to work.. and I stopped at my doc's.. they said I have to eat more in order to lose.. because my body is not adapting or can not adjust to being normal if I continue to stay too low calorie.. so EAT!!.. Just eat the things I know I can have.. low fat, low carb and as low of sugar content as I can.. and drink drink drink.. I told them I don't think they realize how hard it is to eat when your afraid of gaining ..and I am..
I want to keep losing but I don't want to gain anything back not even an ounce..

So please understand I am going to try and do my best.. but it is HARD!!!.. all I think about is what not to eat anymore.. and I'm trying my best to drink .. drink drink.. write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments