Thursday, May 23, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Yep, I was right .. 14 lbs and holding.. I knew when I laid down last night that I was really bloated and probably was not going to show a loss this morning .. Not to mention I'm out of my Gas X, so I'm for certain going to the store before work to get some.. .. Air / gas in my stomach builds up and not only does it seem to effect my weight loss but it makes me extremely uncomfortable..

Other than feeling a little off my game this morning, I'm fine.. I must have been exhausted last night because I remember laying down early and then I woke up for just a short time only to fall off to sleep again within no time, sleeping all night.  Now I have to go to work again.. Bummer .. I will write more later.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments