Monday, May 27, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is May 27th 2013 which is Day 24 of the VLCD phase and Day 26 overall and my official weight loss is.. drum roll please.. "15 lbs down".. .. I have just enough HCG for one more day besides today and trust me it would be nice to lose more but I don't want to get my hopes up.. So tomorrow will be my actual last HCG day.. Then I will be on the Maintaining "Phase 3" portion.. until I can do another round of HCG.. So far things have been great.. Yesterday I didn't eat much..just a few bites here and there.. One fajita wrap and a small bowl of cereal.. Total calories "480".. Other than that I just had water but I did do a small walk last night ..  and I feel fine this morning.  I have a touch of a headache but to be honest that is normal for me..  I'm going to talk more later.. WML and HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments