Friday, May 24, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well today is official weigh in day with my doc and I weighed right at 14lbs this morning on my scale at home.. which was fine.. My goal however for MONDAY is at least 15 lbs "if not 16" .. I have only a few more days of Phase 2 and then its on to maintenance for 6 weeks before I can restart the HCG again.. One of the biggest things I've learned 'is knowing I can do this'.. I've also learned some real dietary tips that are making a big difference in my overall weight struggle .. After the HCG ends I can really start walking  .. and hopefully keep my metabolism up.. Keeping motivated is also really important .. along with pushing through the plateaus.. I will write more later gotta run..  WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments