Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time 

Well its getting late and I'm exhausted.. got off from work and before the night really got going decided to take a stroll around a couple of blocks with my lil dog Pepper and Janice.  Then settle in to watch TV and eat a couple of tomatoes and some chicken.. Really wasn't what I wanted but it was enough..

I have to admit I won't be walking too much til I get off the HCG cause it really zapped my energy and I felt a little shaky after that.. but after a relaxing bath and putting my feet up I started to feel more normal again..

I just weighed and my weight was less than this morning.. so we will have to see what tomorrow brings.... I'm fixing to go to bed.. Talk to Ya All Tomorrow.. WML everyone.. goodnight..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments