Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Well ever since I got home I've been cleaning the house and I have to admit I love this energy.. It is  GREAT!.. I took time out tonight to weigh and I am still at 13 lbs.. YIPPEE.. that means I have a good chance to be down more tomorrow.. which would be OUTSTANDING..

Today my calories were 470, which was PERFECT.. I had broccoli salad and some fajita meat and veggies.. however only small servings.  To be honest I wasn't that hungry today..  I was working so hard earlier I even worked up a sweat.. LOL!  Luckily I got home right before the storm started.. and let my little dog out to use the bathroom.. He's hysterical.. running around barking at the sky like he can make the storm stay away... Really really funny should have made a video of it for YOU TUBE..

I think I'm going to call it a night pretty early tonight.. So I will write more tomorrow.. I really enjoy all the encouragement I am getting from everyone and sharing the diet tips I am learning.. I feel happier than I've been in a long long time.. can't wait for tomorrow morning.. WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments