Monday, May 6, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay today is Day 3 of my diet portion of HCG.. I have been at work all day and have been drinking one vitamin water lemonade and unsweetened tea.  I ate about 1/2 cup of strawberries.. and some steak fajita meat with onion and peppers.. about 4 oz of it.. that is it.. so I don't feel like I am doing that bad..

total according to my calculations is 350 calories.. I don't know what or if I will feel like eating tonight but possibly.. we will see.. I think overall I've done well today.. but I won't really know til tomorrow morning..
LOL.. talk to you later.. bye for now..

I just got home and fixed my dinner.. 1/2 cup raisins with a few nuts .. I know its not really on my list but I wanted something different I am adjusting my total to 550 calories.. just over the calorie goal

I added the intake with my doctors list and I got 530 so pretty much spot on with what I got.. so now I just wait til tomorrow and drink drink drink tonight..

WML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments