Thursday, May 2, 2013

Taking One Day At A Time

Okay so its official I have now taken my first injection ..and I hereby promise I will at least for a month try and keep everyone posted on the trials and tribulations of my HCG diet woes and highlights.. Hopefully more peaks than valleys of course.. I have made up my mind to really keep myself focused on this protocol and hopefully at the end of this first course I will not only be lighter in weight but extremely proud of myself for seeing this all the way thru.. then I will make a decision on where I go from there.. diet and otherwise.. but living a healthier lifestyle is ultimately my goal..

I need to get this jumpstart to help me focus on losing what it has taken me years to gain.. and believe me when I say .. I know I didn't get here overnight and at least for me my weight has and will always be a constant struggle..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments