Thursday, December 6, 2012

Taking One Day At A Time

Today is December 6, 2012 and I worked.. Ange didn't come in today so the day seemed to drag along.. I started a few articles.. and tried to catch up on paperwork.. Christmas is getting closer.. hmm my birthday is getting closer.. and trust me I'm not ready for either of them ..

I have so many things I need to get done and yet lately I haven't felt like doing much of anything.. I guess that is what happens when you get older..

Life is looking up finely James is back in town so no more long distance traveling.. I have been making plans for the new year and now if everything just falls into place the new year will be outstanding for us..

I have new articles to post.. new grandbabies to spoil and a teen fixing to start driving.. etc etc..

Every year about this time I reflect on the past and look forward to the future.. and this year it is no different.. 2012 has overall been a good year .. I am more settled.. and I feel more at peace in my life than I have in a long time..

2013 however is shaping up to be a great year .. I feel like there is so many things to get done but by the end of winter things should really be GREAT

I hope my family and friends know that I appreciate all of them and love them soooooo much!

Stay tuned for updates.. Gotta run.. and in case I don't get another chance to say it..

Happy Holidays to Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments