Monday, January 18, 2010

Fixing to Close Up Shop and Get Home

Well today was okay I guess, nothing spectacular its just me here Sam went home after she went to the doctor and the patients are done and over with. I still have quite a few articles to get done tonight but all in all I'm pleased with myself. I think I only have 4 that I have to get done tonight for sure and the others can wait if I run out of time.

I want to eat something so badly I didn't eat lunch today and my stomach is growling, I have a recipe for brussels sprouts I want to try from Food Network. Should be great but I don't know if I will attempt that tonight. Joe is headed to work later and I'm happy about that. I'm pretty tired though so I doubt that I will stay up really late. We will have to see how long the articles take.

Brit told me to go ahead and shut off the insurance because it would save me a bit however I don't think she realizes it could cost her plenty if she gets stopped. Oh well, I did it anyway but I feel bad about it.

I feel sometimes like there isn't enough time in the day to do all I want to do. I was up late last night doing articles and I need a nap. Well I might actually do that and then get up later and finish what I need to. I have a lot of things I could be working on here but its almost time to leave and I just wanted to take a bit to write some.

I wish I could get some kind of freelancing job writing that paid better, although I have about a million ideas in my head. I also intend to write a few reviews about some local eateries. What really sounds good to me is a Bacon Lettuce and Tomato on toast, but I don't know, can you tell I am hungry?

Gotta run for now but I will try and get back on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments