Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Taking One Day At A Time

Well last night I started a new blog reviewing TV shows and movies, I think I just wanted to be a little bit more constructive with my time..and doing reviews of my favorite picks for entertainment seemed more lighthearted than my everyday existence.  After all I am still under the weather on top of my normal ailments and since at present I am not working my life seems for lack of other words mundane (repetitive and humdrum). 

Anyway I have a doctor appointment today and I am trying to get enough energy up to get out of the house.. I don't sleep that well (especially while fighting this cold flu thing) so I have to push myself more than usual these days..

Oh yeah about the new blog, if you do add it to your regular reads remember to keep an open mind after all I just wanted to share my opinion on shows and movies that were not only entertaining but in many cases thought provoking and timeless. My only hope is that you may end up viewing something you haven't previously seen based on my review. 

I'm going to go for now and find something to eat.. since the only thing I have eaten so far this morning is some cottage cheese and fresh pineapple and I still hungry..

So I will talk to you later.. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments